Sunday, December 09, 2012

December 4th - 9th

Wow! what a busy week.... I've caught up with my JYC scrapbooking, but had to choose one thing from each day to journal about otherwise my album would be full up before I got half way through the month. I've had to leave a tonne out. I'm thinking of adding a diary to the back of the album to keep track of all the activities instead! 


I've also strayed away from the prompts a little bit, but somehow have managed to cover them all anyway! Just not in the right order. But that's okay, and that's what I love about the JYC process - you work at your own pace! So 4th December is all about McDonalds and their new Chocolate Orange Pie..... I'm not impressed. Every December, I look forward to their Festive Pie - a sweet mincemeat and custard pie! They no longer sell them and instead replaced it with this horrid thing! Very disappointed! :(  Thought it would be interesting for my USA readers to see how our McDonalds might differ from yours too! LOL


5th December saw a light sprinkling of snow in the morning, just as I was leaving for work! Of course it had to be scrapped! :)


In the afternoon of 6th December, my team and I got invited to another team in our office to share mince pies and a drink with them to celebrate the season and had work over the past few months !


On 7th I hosted a team event with a Christmas theme which was a lot of fun.


On 8th December, my step-dad baked our Christmas cake for this year. I now just have to decorate it!
Sorry the title on this one isn't that visible is reads "Baking the Xmas Cake" - poor lighting here right now!


Then finally today (and another poor photo sorry) I went with my step-dad to go buy our Christmas tree.  The forthcoming week is also packed with Christmasey stuff to do ..... plus I need to finish my Christmas shopping! Eeek!

Hope you're enjoying a good festive season too. xx

1 comment:

Tam said...

great LOs!
Where's my snow???